Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

facebook note

I decided to copy and paste this to here for anyone who does not use FB or who missed it on my page....and if anyone has a membership for the one site or knows someone who does PLEASE let me know! I would LOVE to see the video and pics of me....for free! I mean, I did provide myself for them....seems fair to me!



Randomness featuring your's truly :)

by Sharon Garrett on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 6:53am
ok so on a recent google search of myself (oh don't act like you've never done it) I found myself all over the place....not that I'm entirely shocked b/c I did do quite a bit in 2007 when I competed nationally. But I guess I was taken aback a little at some of the pics I had never seen (like stills from video I've yet to see of Jr Natls-and can't see b/c I don't have a membership!) and in languages other than English. Apparently the 'nator booty is universal ;) So here's some links to randomness I've found:




^^ anyone have a membership????? ^^


^ this is the french one I referred to in one of my pic comments-oh big, fat LOL

No comments: