Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

well dang y'all....

I didn't realize it had been almost two months with no post! my bad :D hahahaha....I haven't had too much to write on just yet....let's see:





  • still obsessed with Brian Wilson
  • still obsessed with CM Punk
  • still working
  • found a lifting partner!
  • still going back to school this summer


yeah that pretty much sums it up for now....I'll report back on workouts and such....plans are underway for new training and diet very soon courtesy of someone I've wanted to work with for a while....we'll see how that goes!

2 comments:

Anglican Beach Party said...

Good luck with the new training/diet protocol, and with the training partner!

GYMDIVA said...

I feel so bad b/c this week has been terrible for meeting up-I got some sort of tonsil crud but I appear to be on the upswing now-that and I'm forever working-hahahaha-but it was awesome to have a buddy on back day!