Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

just be a good person.....

Is it really THAT difficult to lead life with a good heart? With a good conscious? No, seriously....I may not be of the religious nature but I do believe in doing right by my fellow man (or woman for you PC folk)....Karma is going to get you like a MOFO! I hope the one moment of pleasure was worth losing a friendship....one that was supposedly of high value....to sit back and see this done is just astounding....






and for anyone that's known me a while, no, that wasn't about my ex! HAHAHAHAHA....same principle but no, not having an unpleasant flashback! ;)

1 comment:

Anglican Beach Party said...

I think it is not only hard, but nearly impossible to lead life with a good heart.

To succeed at it, we have to make ourselves vulnerable, and take risk.

And the world (I mean, people) will ALWAYS see that as an opportunity to hurt and exploit us.