Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

well, let's try something different....

now those that know me know that I love me some keto dieting :) it helps to keep my up and down blood sugar even and I don't feel like a crackhead wanting my crack (aka CARBS!)....but I remembered some diets from back in the day that were netting me some good results and I thought hey, why not break them out again? here's a sample for anyone else who wants to give one a whirl:



MEAL ONE:  Eat 1 serving of cream of rice with 18 blue berries or 12 raspberries added,  with  a Tbsp of glutamine and a dose of b complex and viatamin C
MEAL TWO:  Eat 3 oz of chicken with 1/2 cup black beans and 2 Tbsp of salsa
SNACK: Drink a 30 gram low carb low fat shake with  1 Tbsp of wheat germ added to it and take 1500 mcgs of B-12 and 1/2 dose of thermos
TRAIN:  do a 2.5 mile balls out run three days a week after arms, shoulders, chest.  Bike after back 40 minutes
MEAL TWO:  Eat 2 oz of chicken, 2 oz of flank steak and a small salad with additional green and yellow veggies on it.  Only on the days you lift add a 5 oz yam to this meal with a dose of B-complex and glutamine plus 1000 mgs of vitamin C
MEAL THREE:  Eat 3 oz of tuna with 10 almonds and take a Tbsp of glutamine and  1500 mcgs of B-12 and another thermo
SECOND CARDIO: On three days do an additional 40 minutes of cardio here.  Bootcamp style workout on the weekend
MEAL FOUR:  Eat 4 oz of all white meat low sodium turkey with 3/4 cup of diced green, yellow or red veggies of your choice.
MEAL FIVE:  Drink a 30 gram low carb, low fat shake
SNACK:  eat a sugar free jell-o, pocicle or pudding


meal two is the BEST! I always looked forward to it when I did this one :)

No comments: