Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

WELCOME 2011!!!!

happy new year y'all :)




so in the spirit of resolutions, here is my official list for 2011 to be completed by 12/31/11 at 11:59pm:



  • finish school
  • take classes at Aradia and Arrichion
  • complete my trainer certification
  • start my website
  • let go of personal inhibitions
  • weekly yoga of some form (be it classes or at home)
  • get my Wii, dvr,dvd/vcr combo all plugged up with the tv....and working!
  • take care of a financial issue haunting me since 07....it's a mess!
  • get a damn haircut! ok maybe just a trim....but a definite color change!
  • get my cross tattoo at GCI
  • add a new piercing.....or ten....whatev ;)
  • new photoshoots!
  • TRAVEL! preferably to SanFran for a Giants game (or hell, maybe ATL-it is way closer!) or AZ for the All Star Game
  • make a minimum of two donations to a charity




I do have a play it by ear list as well....I say play it by ear b/c money will really be a determining factor on most of this:



  • get wrestling training-this was originally a must but that financial matter may push this one aside-we shall see
  • get a second job! hahaha-I mean hey, let's try to make this all work, ok?
  • go back to school-well, gotta finish degree #1 first!
  • complete a 5k-still looking at one in April-it has an obstacle course :)
  • get a couch-I know, right!
  • do something custom to my car-what I have no idea




I may come back and add to this but I think this is pretty much it....some of them I can probably cross off this month....others will take time....but nothing worth having isn't worth working for so it will only make it sweeter :)

1 comment:

Anglican Beach Party said...

All cool goals.

My faves are: cross tattoo, photoshoots, donation to charity, and of course "do something custom to my car"!