Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Insert witty title here:

I had one and I forgot it....hahahaha....hello ADD! if it comes to me I'll be sure to jot it down this time!


hmmmm, is it possible for me to save $20 a day for a year on a waitress's salary? I will find out....



well we are approaching a new year....and I hear so many people say that they don't make resolutions but I do....I don't like it when people just willy-nilly make them....I prefer to make doable ones and I consider them a promise to myself....here's some potential resolutions for 2011:


  • travel to SF to see a Giants game....preferably on opening day but if not then no biggie, so long as I make it! (helllooooo Wilson!)
  • train for wrestling....for realz this time!
  • hair overhaul!
  • save $7000....those in the know know what I want!
  • FINISH SCHOOL!
  • nix cable and PF membership....this one will no doubt happen
  • visit a friend out of the country....I actually have two options here but costs will be big so this one may have to wait
  • make a website
  • find work in boone? man I want to be back up there....


quite a list to choose from....and I'm sure I'll pick more than one....I'm totally open to suggestions for others :)

2 comments:

Miss Dizzy said...

If you go to San Fran, I can be your travel buddy! I'd like to be, anyway. We can go visit my sister! You've never met her, but I think you guys would like each other. I am also behind the save $7000 plan...

Anglican Beach Party said...

Can't wait to see the website!

And I hope you accomplish all your other goals as well, Sharon!