Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inspiration comes from strange places....






Seems odd, right? Maybe it is, but who cares? 

You know, yesterday I'm at work bored b/c people have stopped coming in to buy gift cards, and so I check my email and I see an email alert for a friend request from my ex....those that have known me a hot minute know this is the one thing that will set me off faster than anything...I was LIVID...but later it took me back to a place I didn't want to be....not that place of immense hurt and pain but rather that place of intense hatred and anger...I woke up this morning and was focused and ready to knock out my two essays I had researched on but the whole day something just didn't feel right....and I realize it's that one black spot I thought I had rid myself of....maybe this fucking jackass motherfucker contacting me for the first time in almost three years was god's way of waking me up....I thought I had addressed it but rather I had suppressed it....let's add that to the list of 2011 resolutions....


so let's get back to this focus and drive thing I had going last week....


I am meant to be different....I am not like everyone else....


and this is not a bad thing....

1 comment:

Anglican Beach Party said...

Meant to be different ... not like everyone else.

Amen!

This is so important. My sense of this is such that I keep blogging about it repetitively.

You are on the right path with that thought, Sharon!